It is important to make sure you keep your current phone number updated with your child's school. If your phone number has changed, please reach out to your child's building secretary.
If your phone number has not changed, there are several reasons why you might not be receiving phone messages. Please review the list below and see if any of them apply.
- You have accidently blocked the school phone number.
- The system attempted to deliver a message to a full voice mail.
- The system attempted to deliver a message to a voice mail box that has not been set up.
- The call was answered by an answering machine with a greeting message that lasted more than 45 seconds.
- The recipient hung up before the message started playing.
- The local phone company switch rejected the call.
- The local phone company switch was unable to connect the call within 45 seconds.