Miss Gibson's Web Site
Welcome to Miss Gibson's Web Page.
Here you will find information about the 8th-grade Computer Applications class and the Communications & Technology class (also known as "Broadcast").Miss Gibson is also the director for the after-school Middle School Drama Program and the director for the Flushing High School Theatre Department's musical and March play and assistant director for the January play.
- Google Classroom - https://classroom.google.com
- Make sure you sign on using your school Google/email account.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: flsh+your student ID number (Example flsh1234567)
- For my classes, I will have you already all set up in the appropriate Google Classroom and you should see it listed with the other Google Classrooms you are enrolled in.
- All assignments with supporting materials (handouts, directions, video tutorials) will be posted in the Classworks section of our Google Classroom.
- All student work will be turned in through Google Classroom.
Advisory - 8:00 am to 8:23 am
Communications & Technology (also known as Broadcast) - 4th Hour
11:23 am to 12:43 PM (3rd lunch)
Computer Applications - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 6th Hour
- 1st Hour - 8:28 am to 9:23 am
- 2nd Hour - 9:28 am to 10:23 am
- 3rd Hour - 10:28 am to 11:23 am
- 5th Hour - 12:48 pm to 1:42 pm
- 6th hour - 1:48 pm to 2:43 pm
Planning Time - 5th Hour - 12:48 pm to 2:43 pmEmail Miss Gibson at email@example.com