SKIP to a Great Start uses nationally recognized and researched based programming to partner school districts and the community to build a developmental support network for all children in Genesee County, prenatal to Kindergarten entry.
Parents may select from an array of services within the program that best meets their family’s needs.
The network is coordinated through the Genesee Intermediate School District in collaboration with Priority Children and:
- 4C Child Care Unlimited
- 21 public school districts
- Early On of Genesee County
- GCCARD Head Start/MSRP
- Genesee County Community Mental Health
- Genesee County Health Department
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Mott Children’s Health Center
- Ready, Set, Grow! Passport
- Color Me Healthy
- MSU Extension
**There are no income eligibility requirements . ( If you live in Flushing and are pregnant or have child/(ren) age 0-5 then you qualify.)
For more information please call or Marquetta Callahan at 591-1295 or feel free to make contact by email.