Flushing High School Daily Bulletin
Daily Announcements Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Parking Permit- Security will be checking on a daily basis. Permits may be purchased in the guidance office.
- Juniors- Registration for the SAT math workshop is now open. It will start in February and last till mid-March, but you must register ASAP, there are two sessions one on Monday/Wednesday and one Tuesday/Thursday each session is limited to 50 students and cost is $50. The deadline is January 18th
- Co-Op- There is an opening at Sovita Credit Union is looking to hire a Junior or senior as an office assistant. Please see Mrs. Lord for more info
- WBL- You do not have to attend school on Thursday, January 16th if you have 5th and 6th hour release, if you have a 6th hour release you may leave at 10:04. All teacher cadets and unpaid learners are expected to be in their offices/buildings during this time
- GCI- There is an adjusted schedule for exams. You are not required to attend GCI on exam days and you may leave during your GCI hours as long as you have the signed release form.
- Seniors- Cap and gown orders were due December 1st! These are required to participate in the graduation ceremony. Order them ASAP
- Schedule Changes- All 2nd semester schedule change requests must be filled out on the form and have it turned in to the guidance office prior to 3p Friday, January 18th.
- Varsity Football- any Varsity player interested in a Championship patch for their Varsity Jacket should pick up a form from Mrs.Talhelm in the athletic office. There is a due date to order.
- Driver Education- If you are interested in Driver’s Education this summer, you and a parent should plan to attend the informational meeting on Monday, February 11th at 7p