Miss Gibson's Web Site
Welcome to Miss Gibson's Web Page.
Here you will find information about the 8th-grade Computer Applications class and the Communications & Technology class (also known as "Broadcast").
To find out what was done in class and assignments, click on your class along the left and then on the "Daily Schedule & Agenda" link.Miss Gibson is also the director for the after school Middle School Drama Program and the director for the Flushing High School Theatre Department's musical and March play and assistant director for the January play.
- Typing Agent
- Login using your computer login name. Your password is your entire student ID number.
- Career Cruising for EDP's.
- CLICK HERE to access the database list for researching!
- CLICK HERE to access the Purdue OWL: MLA Formatting and Style Guide
Click HERE to watch a short video tutorial on accessing Google Classroom from home.Your User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Notice the S at the end of studentS).Password: flshstudent# (same as your computer login)Example: flsh002468OPEN Computer Lab TimesTuesday & Thursday mornings, students are welcome and encouraged to come into the 2211 computer lab as soon as the building is open for them before school if they need extra time and help on assignments. If they receive a pass from their Advisory teacher, they may stay in the computer lab through advisory to work.Daily Schedule - Room 2211
Email Miss Gibson at email@example.com
- ADVISORY: 8:00 a.m. to 8:23 a.m.
- 1st Hour: 8:28 a.m. to 9:23 a.m. - Planning
- 2nd Hour: 9:28 a.m. to 10:23 a.m. - Computer Applications
- 3rd Hour: 10:28 a.m. to 11:23 a.m. - Communications & Technology
- 4th Hour: 11:28 a.m. to 12:18 p.m. - Computer Applications
- (2nd Lunch: 11:53 p.m. to 12:18 p.m.
- 5th Hour: 12:48 p.m. to 1:43 p.m. - Computer Applications
- 6th Hour: 1:48 p.m. to 2:43 p.m. - Computer Applications