Miss Gibson's Web Site
Welcome to Miss Gibson's Web Page.
Here you will find information about the 8th-grade Computer Applications class and the Communications & Technology class (also known as "Broadcast").Miss Gibson is also the director for the after school Middle School Drama Program and the director for the Flushing High School Theatre Department's musical and March play and assistant director for the January play.Starting on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, you will log onto Google Classroom (the school day starts at 10:00 am).
- Google Classroom - https://classroom.google.com
- Make sure you sign on using your school Google/email account.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: flsh+your student ID number (Example flsh1234567)
- For my classes, I will have you already all set up in the appropriate Google Classroom and you should see it listed with the other Google Classrooms you are enrolled in.
- There will be a link posted in the Google Classroom for our class with the code you will use to access the Google Meet video session for that class.
- All assignments with supporting materials (handouts, directions, video tutorials) will be posted in the Classworks section of our Google Classroom.
- All student work will be turned in through Google Classroom.
Communications & Technology (also known as Broadcast) - 2nd Hour
10:30 am to 10:55 am.
Computer Applications - 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th Hour
- 3rd Hour - 11:00 am to 11:25 am
- 4th Hour - 11:30 am to 11:55 am
- 5th Hour - 12:00 pm to 12:25 pm
- 6th hour - 12:30 pm to 12:55 pm
1:30 PM to 3:01 PM - Instructional Support
During this time, you can arrange to meet with me for extra help on assignments or if you have questions. Contact me to set up a specific time either through email or call and leave a message.Email Miss Gibson at email@example.com