The Raider Virtual Academy (RVA) provides educational opportunities for Flushing High School students seeking a full-time online school experience or in need of credit recovery.
RVA is associated with Flushing High School in Flushing, MI. The courses provided at RVA are internet-based and are provided through Edgenuity Courseware. Courses are accessible 24/7.
For more information, please contact:
Information regarding the application process:
Deborah Goldstein, Assistant Principal for Flushing High School, 810-591-3777
Current RVA students needing assistance:
Spencer Dallaire: 810-591-1151
Maria Czyzio: 810-591-1151
- Students attending RVA are able to meet all Flushing Community Schools and State of Michigan graduation requirements.
- RVA students have six classes per semester. Each class counts for one-half (0.5) credit.
- Students need 22 credits to graduate.
- Graduates receive a Flushing High School diploma.
- Location: 230 Oak Street, Flushing, MI
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- The lab is staffed with Michigan certified teachers who meet highly qualified status in their core subject areas.
Bold print = graduation requirement
Classes marked with an asterisk (*) are semester-long classes. All other classes are year-long (two semesters).
Algebra 1 & 2
Career Planning & Development*
Civics (US Government)*
English 9, 10, 11, & 12
Expository Reading & Writing
French 1 & 2
Health Science Concepts
Introduction to Art
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Coding*
Intro. to Communications and Speech
Introduction to Health Science
Intro. to Information Technology
Modern World History
Physical Science (ISL)
Spanish 1 & 2
Strategies for Academic Success*