If you have already set up your e~Funds for Schools account and are ready to make a payment, here's the link:
For more information about e~funds and directions on how to set up your account, please read the information below.
e~Funds For Schools
Flushing Community Schools is pleased to introduce a new online payment program called e~Funds for Schools. This program offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to make payments online and is extremely user-friendly. Not only will you have the ability to have various school fees electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, you also have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification informing you of the student’s name, purpose of the payment, and the amount of the item, will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed.
The e~Funds for Schools electronic payment service is provided to the school district by a third-party service provider. The site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption. The school district does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card information.
There is no convenience fee for electronic checking payments that you make. The system does carry a $15.00 Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is “bad” which you will be charged for. For payments made by credit or debit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.95 per transaction. When you set up your account, please review your options carefully.
SIGN UP TODAY! https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56805/
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON THE FLUSHING COMMUNITY SCHOOLS SITE
Features of e~Funds for Schools:
- e~Funds for Schools is for use with student-related school payments such as latchkey, preschool, driver education, dual enrollment, athletics, etc.
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- Online payments will help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up.
- Parents/guardians may establish a reoccurring payment or may opt to make a one-time payment.
- There is a mobile-friendly option. Set-up guide is below.