Welcome! We are glad that you are interested in taking an Enrichment Class offered by Community Services of Flushing Community Schools. We are always looking for new offerings. If you, or someone you know, has a special talent or skill that they would be willing to share with our community, please give us a call at 810-591-2326.
Announcements About Current Classes
Please email registrations to Katelyn Torrey.
Children's Karate starts September 19 and runs for 6 weeks.
- Little Ninjas (ages 3-5) is held from 5:00-5:30 pm and costs $40.
- Karate for Kids (ages 6 & up) is held from 6:00-6:45 pm and costs $45.
- Uniforms are not required, but are available for order on the first day of class at a cost of $30.
- For more info on Flushing Karate, please visit their website at www.flushingkarate.com.
- For details on the contents of the class, please call Master Jerry Dollinger at 810-733-3000.
- For details on registration, call the ECC at 810-591-2326.
Visit PaySchools to make your payment. If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please mail (or bring) your check to the Early Childhood Center (409 Chamberlain, Flushing, 48433) along with your registration form completed in Step 3.
Fill out your Registration form (forms are found below) in one of two ways.
- You can fill out the fill-able form below and email it as an attachment to Katelyn Torrey. If you are emailing your registration form in, please make sure you are including your PaySchools confirmation number that you received in Step 2 above.
- You can fill out the registration request below and bring it/send it the Early Childhood Center (409 Chamberlain, Flushing, 48433). You can either provide a PaySchools payment confirmation number OR send/bring a check or cash along with your registration.
Show up for the first day of class and enjoy!!!