Flushing High School Daily Bulletin
Daily Announcements Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Student Drivers- All students must park in the North Student Lot. Students are prohibited from parking in the north & south field house lots or the front staff parking lot during school hours. All student vehicles must have a 2021-2022 parking pass on their rear window by November 19th. Applications can be picked up and paid for in the Guidance Office. Beginning November 22nd security will begin enforcing the parking regulations that could lead to student discipline or vehicles being towed at the owner’s expense.
- Senior Yearbook Portrait- Due Friday, December 10th. Any portraits not received by this deadline may not appear in the yearbook. See your school email for the guidelines & submission instructions. Any questions, see Mr. Daniels or email email@example.com
- Mu Alpha Theta- FREE Math tutoring every Tuesday & Thursday before and after school (starting at 7:15 a.m. and after school until 3:40 p.m.) Tutoring will take place in Ms. Sleno’s room, 307.
- Social Studies Help- Attention Students! Do you need help with the Social Studies? If so, we are here to help! Rho Kappa, the National Social Studies Honor Society, will be providing social studies tutoring on Mondays and Wednesdays after school from 3:00-3:45 in room 512. Don’t be shy, give us a try!
- Seniors-Place your cap & gown orders! The link was emailed to you and it is also on the school web page. Cap & Gown is required to walk in the commencement ceremony. They are currently $41.00 until January 31st and will increase in price after.
- Students of the month- November Students of the Month are Ava Lason, Michael Cassady, Olivia Allinger, Teige Harrison, Kylie Lueker, Wade Gillean, Anna Zuck, Robert Wilson