Flushing High School Daily Bulletin
Daily Announcements Monday, December 9th, 2019
- Senior Pictures- Due Friday, December 6th. Your school photo will be used if you do not have your professionally done. Visit www.flushingyearbook.com for more details.
- Driver’s Training- The next segment 2 driver’s education class will be in December. Stop by the guidance office for more information. There will be an informational meetings about segment 1 driver’s Ed on January 13th and February 10th at 7pm in the auditorium.
- Blood Drive- If you are 17 or older you can donate blood this Wednesday, Dec 11th. Sign up at all three lunches.
- EAG plastic awareness- EAG is selling reusable products to raise awareness about plastic use and the danger it presets to the environment. All items are $5 apiece. Order forms are available in the office or in Mrs. DeVuyst’s room 413. EAG will be at lunches on Dec 13 to collect orders or you can give them to Mrs. DeVuyst before then.
- FHS Holiday Item Drive- Bring in your canned goods, personal care items, pet care items or money for a chance to earn your 4th hour class a pizza party. The drive will run through Wednesday December 18th.
- FREC- There will be an informational meeting for sophomore students to inform them of the 2020/2021 Flushing Raider Early College program on Dec 12 during SRT in the auditorium. Sign up before the 12th in your English 10 class or with Mrs. Lord.
- DECA- The nest scheduled DECA meeting is next Wednesday 12/11 after school.
- Students of the month- Catherine Hilton-Watson, Dakota Ward, Kylie Kapraun, Alex Jabero, McKenzie McKone, Isaac Tift, Ramsey Lechota-Blake and Alex Giles-Lang
- Softball- any girls interested, there will be an informational meeting at 7:40am on Tuesday Dec 10th in the gym.
- College Sport Signing. The flushing athletic department will be hosting out winter edition of college sports signing day. Will be held on Dec 19th in the FHS library at 3:10. All family and friends are welcome.
- JV winter guard- the flushing JV winter guard is looking for new members in order to complete this season. No experience necessary, all grades may join. Meeting on Monday 9th from 6pm – 9pm in the HS cafeteria.
- Dual enrollment papers- stop by the guidance office to see Ms. Myers to pick up your dual enrollment papers for winter semester. Have everything in by this Friday, December 13th.
- School play- the school pay “Closed for the Holidays” is this weekend on Friday and Saturday @7pm and Sunday @2:30pm. Student tickets are $5 at lunch or at the door.