Degrees and Certifications:
My name is Miss Snyder. I am a first-year teacher, and I am so excited for the opportunity to teach in Flushing Middle School!
In May, I graduated from Cedarville University with a B.A. in Special Education. One of the most important things that I learned in my program is the importance of getting to know each student and letting that influence my teaching. No two students are alike, and I want my classroom to be one where all students can learn.
Here's my class schedule for the year:
- Period 0 - Advisory 8-2A
- Period 1 - Planning
- Period 2 - English 8 - 1A
- Period 3 - English Skills 7A
- Period 4 - English Skills 8A
- Period 5 - English Skills 8A
- Period 6 - English 8 - 2A
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.
- I cannot always check my email throughout the day, so please call the office with any urgent information at (810) 591-2800.
- If you want to call me, please email me first if possible. Then I can set up a good time for us to talk.
Phone: (810) 591-3187