4335 N. Seymour Rd.
Flushing, MI 48433
Phone: (810) 591-2791
Hours: 6:00am - 4:30pm
Early Childhood Center Breakfast for 2017-2018 revised
Early Childhood Center Lunch September - December 2017
Elementary Breakfast for 2017-2018 revised
Elementary Lunch September - December 2017
Middle School Breakfast for 2017-2018 revised
Middle School Lunch September - December 2017
High School Breakfast 2017-2018
High School Lunch September - December 2017
Free & Reduced Meal Information
- Free & Reduced Meal Application: Paper Copy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- School Breakfast Information
Important information about Free and Reduced Meals
- If your child is new to the district an application must be filled out and approved before your child can start receiving free or reduced meals. Please send a sack lunch or money to buy lunch until you receive an approval letter from the Child Nutrition Office.
- If your child attended a Flushing school last year you must submit a new application this year UNLESS you have received a letter from the Child Nutrition Office stating your child has been pre-approved. If you received a pre-approval letter, please verify that all of your children are listed in the letter. If a child is missing please contact the Child Nutrition Office ASAP at 810-591-2791. Children not listed will be charged for meals.
- You have until October 16, 2017 to submit your application. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Only one application needs to filled out per family. All household members including the parent submitting the form must be listed under the names.
- If you are receiving assistance you must provide your case number.
- Please keep your approval letter in a safe place for future use for other programs (i.e. Old Newsboys, Comcast, sports, etc).
- Any questions may be directed to 810-591-2791.